Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Zune x Supreme La Rock x FCZ = Big Fun



I was requested to throwdown at the official Microsoft Zune christmas party for the second year in a row. It was real official. These guys know how to throw a party for sure and spare no expense! It was great to find out my partner in crime Four Color Zack was the "other" dj that I was gonna rock with. That's my man and we tend to tear it down every time. This occasion was no different. The only real damper to the event was the weather. It started to snow around 8:30. Although it was packed out with a decent crowd it could have been a little thicker. They had the dope buffet, open bar, artitst drawing your pic on the spot, photographers, 5 bands, Break Dancers, Pool Tables, Air Hockey, Poker, Black Jack, etc. Like I said Bill Gates spares no expense!!! I would post more pics but I couldn't take any, I was deejaying.



Supreme La Rock "Gets Busy" @ ZUNE Christmas Party

No comments: